Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Hollywood


Elizabeth Taylor

Marilyn Monroe

Gene Tierney

Marilyn Monroe

Elizabeth Taylor

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Elizabeth Taylor

Gene Tierney

Gene Tierney




And Lucille Ball

(photos found on google images)

          When I think old Hollywood, I think of the word, Glamorous, in every meaning of the word.  These old movie stars and inspirational women all represent the meaning Glamorous.  Beautiful body figures. Shaped eyebrows penciled in with perfection.  Stunning hair with a curly wispy wave to it.  Glowing skin, not a thing out of place.
           And lets not forget the glothes, vintage beautiful fashion.  Classy, Charming, and all together stunning.  These old movie stars are not forgotten for their looks, fashion, personalities and more. 
          As for my life, tomorrow I have a performance for a little movie premier showing student made films, the show is called Film Freaks.  My class, being the performers that we are are doing an opening number medley, and a closing dance number with a bit of song! It is going to be great!  The problem is... I AM SICK!  Well not completely, but I have a man voice and my throat feels funny.  That is what is so annoying, I can tell there is something wrong, but It isn't a full on flu or anything like that.
           Just the same that is what is going on tomorrow! I hope I get some pictures to post on here! =)

LOVE Sigrid

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME I love every single one of these pics, I'm a HUGE I MEAN HUGE fan of MARILYN MONRE!!!!
    following**

    kisses from and follow me back at A BLOGGER BLOGS FASHION, FACEBOOK && on BLOGLOVING'

    I follow you on here and on blogloving =)

    ReplyDelete