Saturday, January 1, 2011

WARNING THE FOLLOWING IS A RANT !!

So today I went to a New Years party of my friends.  She is a totally beautiful and fabulous redhead.  She made it a dress fancy formal party, no drinking no drugs. :) My kinda party!
Anyways so I am not mentioning names but an ex of mine, and ex best friend.. same person.. he wouldn't make eye contact with me the whole effing time.  I am just thinking to myself the whole party like what the hell... can't you move on with your life and like get past the fact that you hate a person.
I mean I had the curtisy to try and be friendly and smile and wish him a happy new year... but not once did I get so much as a look.
So here is the thing. I like closure, I like forgiveness. And I like people who are mature enough to move on in their life and talk about things that upset them, not shut them away and tell everyone else behind my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment