Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's $10... I'll give you $5....

Today we had a yard sale at my house and it was a piece of work! We are going to have one tomorrow as well!  I love yard sales because you never know what treasures you are going to find! I bought a pair of feather earrings for two dollars.  Our sale went pretty good I would say.  This pic my mom took of me after the sale when I was going through jewelry from my aunt that we are planning to sell tomorrow! This big gold beauty was one of the few things I found.  It was a fun day!  I got to be outside, and my friend (sister) Ella was with me the whole time helping with the sale as well!  It was a success! 

Love Sigrid

dancing singing and dreaming...

and trying to play Soul Sister on the ukulele. 
(a birthday present from my brother)

2 comments: