Friday, November 26, 2010

Dedicated to the greatest house elf

One of the greatest friends a wizard or muggle could have.  I am truely sad about the death of Dobby the house elf.  I cried my eyes out.  There could not have been a more giving, caring friend in all the world.  Dobby did everything in his power to help Harry, even when he didn't need to... always when he didn't need to. He went against the norm.  He was Dobby, independent, free, strong, and he always stood up for things he believed in.
Dobby will always be the bravest in my eyes. Always having a positive outlook on everything thinkable. With his last words.. "what a lovely place to  be with friends"... He will always be alive in my heart. 
Here is to Dobby.  I love you and your drive and heroicness.  You really are one of the best characters.
 TEAM DOBBY FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment