Friday, November 26, 2010

Favorite Actors

Keira Knightley
her best films: Pride and Prejudice 
Atonement 
Pirates 

Helena Bonham Carter
her best films: Harry Potter Films
Sweeney Todd
Big Fish 

Emma Watson
her best films: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1

Johnny Depp
his best films: Pirates
Edward Scissorhands
Sweeney Todd
Chocolat

Gene Kelly 
his best films: Singing In the Rain 

Jennifer Hudson 
her best films: Dreamgirls
Secret life of bees

for the time being these are just some of my favorites, actors that have all moved me with their amazing talents. <3 

2 comments:

  1. i like Emma Watson :)
    she is a good actor ;)



    follow me and write comment if you want ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the photograph of Helena Bonham Carter, my last piece for my art project ^_^ - Lucia

    ReplyDelete