Saturday, August 13, 2011

In a Disney land






photos from google images
who is your favorite of these? 


Some lovely ladies of disney!
Speaking of Disney.... guess where I will be in 2 days?!

DISNEYLAND!

Yes I am going with mom and bro to Disneyland because it was a bribe for him finishing his summer reading assignments on time! Lucky little butt, and lucky me that I get to go too! :) Also I am getting ready to audition for Regional Bay Area auditions as well as auditions for my fair lady <3 hope it goes well! Its in the next week or two.

Happppyyy last days of summer all ya'll!

love

sigrid

 dancing singing and dreaming of disneyland! (the happiest place on earth don't cha know?)

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney movies! I always thought Belle was so beautiful. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you are having an amazing time! I lost count of the number of times I watched A Little Mermaid. I was obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete