Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disney Princess

The first time I went to Disney World, I realized how much I wanted to be a disney princess.  I wanted to be Cinderella more than anything.  I still do! I want to sign all the little five year old girls autograph books and be there roll model! It would be so great. Sadly I am too tall... I think... though I never have asked. But alas...I am too tall for most things. Like I am too tall to be a Rockette.
So anyways I was on my computer trying to decide which disney princess I look like, I think my features are soft like Cinderellas. But I have had a friend tell me that I remind her of Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty.  It was between those two princesses.  Personally I think I look most like Cinderella 100%. Not to mention, I love that movie with a passion! ( I look more like cinderella than aurora!) yes.
sleeping beauty, Aurora 


<3 I know you I walked with you once upon a dream...

<3 a dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep...

<3 Sing sweet nightingale sing sweet nightingale.... 

2 comments:

  1. I went to Disney World a couple of times, and loved it. Cute blog.

    Enter my giveaway on my blog.
    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete