Tuesday, December 14, 2010

through thick and thin

So I have this friend.
She is absolutely stunningly beautiful.
We have been best friends, since second grade...
I am eight teen now. YOU do the math.

We have had so many good times, and so many rough times too.
We went through a good year and a half where we never hung out,
and didn't even talk too much.
We like to think of it as a well needed break.
A time to for us to mature and change a little.

Well soon enough we were back together like two peas in a pod.
I know it may sounds silly but we are a pair that destiny has brought together
and kept together.  Sugar and spice. You can guess which one she is.

I think that her best qualities are probably her eyes, and her smile.
And her way of expressing herself in words, and through writing.
She is an amazing artist. And always there for me.

She has her flaws. As we all do.
But I love her just the same. And always will.
Here is to the bestie. <3 The one who is there.

Emotional.
Loving.
A dreamer.
A secret keeper.
Sweet as can bee.
Beautiful.
Inspired.
Artistic.
Talented.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute. I remember when you two had that amazing photo session when I visited. You are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete