Thursday, December 23, 2010

Unlimited Together We're Unlimited

 So I can not say enough about this person. My love, my husband, my other half.  We met not even a year ago, and yet I feel like I have known him for ages.  I have never gotten so close to someone so fast like I did with Jamie. It took about a month or less before we were like this *crosses fingers*. He inspires me, he cares about me, and he is my best friend. I am so proud of him for all he does, choir, jazzberries, ballet especially. It means the world to me that I was the inspiration for him starting ballet.  He doesn't know how amazing he is, and how good of a person he is.  He is one of my biggest supporters.  I love him more than anything. <3 We are going to live in New York together when we are older. <3

I love you my Jamjam. Forever.

He always puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment