Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Suggestions

I won't call this a wishlist... just birthday suggestions/things I am liking and want!

Converse Light! Preferable the light purple ones or these black ones.


Docs!
Which color do you like better???

Jeffrey Campbells... not because everyone has them though... only cuz they are tall pretty and pink!

Ukelele ... don't ask me why... I just want to start playing one =)

Peir 1 hayworth jewelry armoire
 
LOVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Image found on Autilas blog

Shorts: MONKI
I am fully aware that like half the pictures are of shoes. . . but I like shoes... =) haha what can I say.




1 comment:

  1. I love Jeffrey Campbell's!!! They are so hippie :). I dance ballet too! I go to National Ballet School in Gdańsk [ Poland :) ]

    Xoxo,

    audreyisgirlofmydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete