Monday, May 2, 2011

May Second, The day Lord Voldemort was defeated

 I KNOW MY SCAR IS ON THE WRONG SIDE, BUT I LIKE IT THERE! 





So today is Harry Potter Day which I am attending/attended.  I found out about it on facebook! You know all those silly facebook events that you say you will be a part of but then forget. Well not this one because it means alot to me.  TODAY May 2nd is the day that Voldemort was defeated and the wizarding world was freed from his hatred and evilness. (are you detecting the nerd yet?) 

SO to celebrate I drew a scar on my head. Put on my Team Potter and I <3 Dobby pins, a snake necklace, my Luna turnip earings and beetle ring... both made my yours truly (ME).  And I biked to school! 
BUT before I left for school my grandmas said that Osama Bin Ladin had been killed today.  I biked with a smile on my face because this man who has kind of been like the Voldemort of our time was killed on the same day Voldemort was.  Now if only they could find some really tall cliff to push the dumbo Bush off of.  Because he is just as bad is Bin Laddy.  All of these men (Bush, Voldy, and Ladin) have been the cause of a lot of death.  
Now you all know how much of a Harry Potter Nerd I am.   =)
  /_
    /    a scar 
-O-O-  an glasses

Right now I am sitting and typing this blog.  Listening to the rain pitter pattering on the window down here in the basement.  I love rain, It is my favorite weather.  

Speaking of favorites, My two favorite songs as of right now are:

Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush

 Right as Rain by Adele
LISTEN TO THEM!!!! =) THEY ARE GREAT!

Hope all you Swedes had a GREAT Valborg.  I did! Pics will be coming soon! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my bro got a text last night when I got home that said "spread the word, Bin Laden is dead!"

    ReplyDelete