Friday, June 3, 2011

Dance Idols #1: Drew Jacoby





Today is a little bit of a special ballet post, since I have missed ballet Wednesday for a couple weeks because of my school musical.  So this post is dedicated to one of my dance idols and favorite dancers, Drew Jacoby.  She was in our Nutcracker performance as mouse queen guest performing about five or so years ago.  I remember looking up to her and thinking she was the most amazing roll model!  She is 5.11, and just legs and muscle.  Former Lines dancer, and now in New York, dancing with partner colleague Pronk, who is just as amazing as Drew!  Together they are a fierce and unstoppable dynamic duo! Drews pointe shoes hang above my bed back at home in the US. 

click to see more of the beautiful Drew 



No comments:

Post a Comment