Monday, June 27, 2011

Leaving Sweden




Today was my last day at home and now it is back home.  Last day at home in Sweden that is.  And going home to America! In a few hours I get on the plane and flying high over the world. 
It was so hard to say goodbye to Mormor, and I only said goodbye over the phone because she is still in the hospital.  I also said goodbye to Viktoria and Olle today, I started crying so did they.  I am going to miss them! And EVERYONE SO MUCH!!! 

Tack så mycket för alt alla mina fina vänner! Jag har haft den bästa tid någonsin! Och jag älskar er såååå himla mycket det är inte klokt!  Jag kommer tillbaks snart! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Puss och Kram!

Translation:

Thankyou so much for everything all my beautiful friends.  I have had the best time ever!  And I love you all sooooo much that it is not even funny! I will come back soon!  Kiss and Hug

See ya in America! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment